Monday, October 25, 2010

Little Lost Sheep

Yes, I've been missing. Gone. Disappeared. Lost.


?!?!?!?

Really? Well, let's just say I've been very busy and occupied.

You see, I opened a new online shop. No biggie as I've done this type of thing before.

But this time was different. I was suddenly and quite unexpectedly blessed with sales and a lot of positive attention.


I quickly had to redesign the layout of our home, add shelves and storage, put systems into place, and do everything else that is needed to secure and grow a successful business.

The business is now full time and I enjoy it immensely. I have thought about this blog and all the friendships that have developed along the way. Such a blessing! I thank everyone who has contacted me to make sure I'm okay.

So what is it that I truly need to do now? I am starting a new blog to coincide with my new business, but do I really want to abandon this blog since it such a part of me? I've been avoiding making a decision for the past couple of months.


Geez...time to step up and just do it and stop being a  little lost sheep. So what I've decided for now is to put this blog to rest until I see how this all plays out.

The new blog is at OldTimePickers.com. I will begin writing there soon and really envision a merging of the two blogs into something bigger and better.

We'll have to see...I just don't want to be a little lost sheep again!

Photobucket

11 Blessed Comments:

Maureen October 25, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Oh dear girl - I'm so glad to hear the your new venture is going well. It's funny how the road twists and turns unexpectedly. I'll email you so we can catch up.

Congrats!

Charlene October 25, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Hey, Cindy, I was just thinking about you this weekend and wondering how were doing! So glad to here that your absence was do to good things rather than bad!

May the Lord bless your new endeavors!

Andrea November 26, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving! Thinking about you!
Hugs,
andrea

Toyin O. December 8, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Sounds like your new path is a blissful and blessed one.

sj February 8, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

Hi i hope you don't mind but i have nominated you for a stylish blogger award
xxx

♥~Judy~♥ April 27, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

Congrats! I had to visit your new home too. It's awesome just like this one.

Sunny April 30, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

Hello! I a enjoying your blog and have become a fan! Have a lovely weekend! Sunny109

notcathy May 27, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

I hope you have a successful business as well as good health. I like the sheep photos, it looks great!

Thanks!

Notcathy @ comfy harness Review

Manoli May 31, 2011 at 3:24 PM  

He descibierto tu blog y me ha encantado.
Son preciosas tus fotografias.
Si te apetece te invito a conocer mi blog.
Besosss. Manoli.

Rachel October 5, 2011 at 1:46 AM  

Nice to meet you love your blog! Sincerely Rachel

http://www.ourcreativehands.blogspot.com

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl January 4, 2013 at 11:54 PM  

Love this blog.. and what it is all about ........... love Sherry @ The rusty Pearl

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP