Friday, July 2, 2010

Count Your Blessings, July 2010


It's that time for all of us to take a moment to Count Our Blessings.
Allow me to start...

I'm sure you know the story of 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'. Even though Goldilocks was just a child, she knew. She knew that she did not need or want the biggest, the best, or even the most. She was determined to find what was 'just right' for her.

Children can be so wise. As a former kindergarten teacher, I was always fascinated with my students' perception of the world around them. Life is not as complicated for children. They do not worry about outside influences or how others may perceive them. They follow their own instincts. They experience the freedom to do and be what is 'just right'.

As adults, we don't need the biggest, the best, or even the most. We are truly blessed when we celebrate who we are and what we already have.   

So just as Goldilocks and my students, I now embrace what is 'just right' as I seek simplicity within my life. I can now do and be what is 'just right'.  I can count my blessings.

Now go ahead, your turn...share a blessing!      
Photobucket
GUIDELINES FOR 'COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS':

-You may join in the first Saturday/Weekend of every month to share the blessings in your life. The meme will stay open for a few days to give you more opportunity to share.

-This is not to share our latest craft, thrifty purchase, or remodel project. Just a sharing of our blessings, an appreciation of life and what it has to offer. A time to push our problems aside. A reason to reflect what is good. A way to possibly give hope to others who need to hear something inspirational in their time of need.

-Click the LinkyTool below to link up your blessing post that is on your blog.  In the URL line, insert your blog post URL, not your blog address. To do this, right click on the title of your blessing post on your blog, click copy shortcut, then paste it here.

-Please add the 'Count Your Blessings' button found in the right sidebar here to your blog post or do a link back (right click my post title, click copy shortcut, add to your blog post).

-Take the time to share and be inspired by other participants by visiting them and leaving comments.

Thank You For Sharing...Country Blessings To All!

12 Blessed Comments:

Andrea July 2, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

My dear, I am blessed to have traveled by here!
Hugs,
andrea

ClassyChassy July 2, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Yes - you are so correct today with your post, and so 'right on' with my personal theme for the week!!!
By the way, love your etsy shop collection! You've got some great finds there!!!

Terry @ La Bella Vie July 5, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I am so glad I found you (through Diane @ Thrifty Groove).
Your post is very much in keeping with my current post as well; about remembering our blessings.
You have a wonderful blog and I am now follower of yours and would like to invite you to become a follower as well on La Bella Vie. I'd love to have you come along for the ride!
Terry

Rose July 5, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

in my own blog i try to look at the treasures we have blessings are in the direction we need to look at life thanks

CHERI August 17, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Just found your blog and read your profile. We have a lot in common. Sad thing is that it looks like you haven't posted in awhile. If you read this please visit my blog and let me know when you post again.

Patrina's Pencil August 29, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

I am counting, Cindy. thanks for the reminder to be just who God made us to be. Simplicity is where it's at! I am a Blesings kind of girl...I count my bessings and I try to be a blessing. I pray the blessings of God be bestowed on and through me - and that they flow in the lives of those I'm making memories with. I even pray that my life will be a blessing to the generations of grandchildren that come behind me. May they find me FAITHFUL!

Praying for showers of blessings ...
Patrina <")>><

Silver Strands August 31, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

What a great reminder of what life is really about. I"m sure you were the most amazing teacher! Glad I found you.
oxoxo
Denalee

Fickle Cattle September 6, 2010 at 3:16 AM  

I am thankful for wonderful family, friends and kind strangers.

ficklecattle.blogspot.com

Charlene September 11, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

Missing your sweet thoughts, hope everything is well with you,.

Charlene

Toyin O. September 25, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Counting my blessings!


http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

Toyin O. September 27, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

It is good to count our blessings!

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

gail October 14, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

thanks so much for visiting me and enjoying my hangers!
sorry I'm so late in getting back....
gail
adventuresininnkeeping.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP