Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's Back...Count Your Blessings

This season, I have cut back on blogging to about once a week. It’s all about balance and what I strive for in my real life. And really, I would rather blog once a week and hope that it has some meaning than to blog and babble continuously about nothing on a daily basis.


I do feel blessed so the time has come to continue the monthly sharing of ‘Count Your Blessings’ which is held the first Saturday of every month! ‘Count Your Blessings’ is a time for reflection, appreciation, and understanding. No sharing of things, projects, or latest finds...just a true appreciation of nature, family, friends, faith, etc.

I will have set this up with LinkyTool so you may join in starting this Friday, July 2 and I will have it run through Sunday, July 4. Join in with your own blog post, by making a comment, or both. Hope to see you then!



Photobucket

4 Blessed Comments:

Chatty Crone June 29, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Blessings to you too. sandie

Maureen June 29, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

I love this idea and feel it will be a worthy read. And a learning experience.

I will prepare a post and hope to be around to link it up.

rose June 29, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

i'll be interested in what you will be doing. have a good day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blessed with Awards

Blessed with Awards
2009

2010

Blessed with Family & Fun

Blessed with Family & Fun

Search This Blog

Loading...

Blessed with Blogging Buddies

Photobucket

Copyright 2009-2011 Plant Some Roots




  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP